1) Application form duly filled out
o 2x2 ID picture (2 copies)
o Signed Statement of Faith
2) Payment for:
o Application Fee
o Diagnostic Test Fee
3) Original Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
4) Transcript of Records (TOR)
(for College graduates or transferees)
(for High School graduates)
5) Conversion Testimony
6) Recommendation from:
o Christian Friend
(Forms are provided by the Registrar’s Office)
7) Certificate of Good Moral Character
8) Health Requirements
o X-ray result with big film (recent)
o Medical results of blood, urine & stool
o Drug test
9) Written guarantee of financial support from parents or sponsors
10) Diagnostic Test
o Guidance Counselor
o Resident Supervisor
1) Deadline for submission of application for Admission is on July 10, 2017.
2) Diagnostic Test Schedule: Every Wednesday until July 28, 2017 (8:30 AM)
3) Pay Application Fee (P250.00) and Diagnostic Test Fee (P250.00) to the Cashier.
4) See Mrs. Remy Banzuelo, Guidance Counselor, for Diagnostic Test and Interview.
5) See Resident Supervisor for 2nd Interview.
Male: Ptr. Tony Togonon
Female: Mrs. Nancy Hamot
6) BBC Enrollment is on Aug. 1-2, 2017.
7) BBC Immersion (Orientation) is on Aug. 3-5, 2017.
1. Download Application Form from the FEBIAS website or get a copy from the Registrar’s Office
(Application Fee: Php250)
2. Accomplish recommendations from (1) Pastor, (2) Christian friend, and (3) teacher or local official
3. Accomplish health requirements
- drug test
- urinalysis (urine)
- fecalysis (stool)
- blood test(cbc)
4. Take the entrance exam on the scheduled dates (Examination Fee: P250)
5. Be interviewed by the Residence Supervisor
6. Enroll on the scheduled dates
1. Get a Registration Form from the Registrar’s Office
2. Go to the Business Office for Assessment
3. Pay the amount at the Cashier’s Office
4. Go back to the Registrar’s Office for validation and get your Class Card
For more information, please call the Registrar's Office at (632) 445-59-47 or email