The following documents shall be required from the interested candidates for review by the Admissions Committee:
1. Original Transcript of Records (Undergraduate & Graduate) and photocopy of Diploma
2. Recommendations from the following persons:
a. Former Teacher
b. Pastor or Supervising Pastor
c. Employer, professional acquaintance or Church official.
d. Colleague/Christian friend
3. Original PSA (NSO) Birth Certificate
4. Original & Photocopy of PSA (NSO) Marriage Contract (if married)
5. Accomplished Application Form.
6. Recent 2x2 ID picture (two copies)
7. If seeking Scholarship Grant, please attach latest Income Tax Return for the last two years.
8. Statement of financial support to cover all expenses.
9. Interview (by the Dean of Academic Affairs)
To download form, right-click the link then select 'Save Link As'
1. Interested applicant should have a general weighted average of "2.0" or above in his/her entire baccalaureate course from a CHED recognized school.
2. All interested parties are requested to forward to the Office of the Registrar the following:
a. Letter of application
b. Certification from the Board Chairman or Head of Denomination to the effect that said person has at least two years of ministry experience.
c. Application fee of PHP 250 (non-refundable)